Thursday, July 25, 2013

VIEWER STORIES - MARK IN MAINE


http://cdn1.publicphoto.xtube.com/community/member/profile_img/20130714/VelvetMouthNYC_1373845796.jpgJust stopping by to say hi and to let you know how I'd love to be on my knees in front of you, sucking your dick, getting face fucked. Me with your cum down my throat as many times as you need. I love cock and the taste of cum. I also love to lick balls and ass, pits and nips too, so I'll do what it takes to service a man that wants to be serviced proper. I'll suck it anytime. I wish I was sucking on it right now!!

Mark in Maine



    



Share your story:  
Masculinecompany@gmail.com
Submissions should be a short story.
Can be fantasy, personal, but let's keep it hot!




WHY BE BORED?

 
 WHEN SUCKING COCK DO YOU SWALLOW OR SPIT?
  
pollcode.com free polls  

No comments:

Post a Comment