Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BLACK DADDY


http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2014/05/ive-always-had-love-for-big-fat-hairy.htmlI grab his cock and start to jerk it. he gets up and lays flat down. "lay on me with your face at my big size 13 feet." i obey and he yells "take my socks off now using your teeth." i do and he shoves the 1 in my mouth and tells he to suck and chew on it. he takes the sock out and says " now suck my dirty fucking black feet, Boy." his cock and my cock were touching each other and i stared to hump his black dick while sucking every last bit of sweat off his huge feet. i felt as if he owned me now and i couldn't resist him. after 10 min of my licking his feet he tells me to go back to sucking his fucking black cock. i do so and he face fucks me again. he quickly throws me down face down on the bed and shoves his black dick up my ass and i swear it was up to my brain.
(Read more)


http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2014/06/viewer-stories-jermaine.html 
















WHY BE BORED?

hump day photo: Hump Day (Large Animated Bodyshot) mz_4245123_bodyshot_300x400-13.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment