Monday, June 23, 2014

VIEWR STORIES - IT'S HOW I GOT HIRED.


http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2014/05/all-in-days-work.htmlI swallowed the rest of his load and licked him until he was satisfied.
Jared stood up and began putting his clothes back on as I stood back, watching and trying to adjust my underwear to accommodate my own hard piece.

He talked again. He asked me what I did besides suck cock. I told him I was out of work because I had quit a dish washing job in Chicago and had just moved to Detroit to live with my dad.
He said, "You don't look like a sissy boy. You look and act like a man. Have you thought about working in construction?" he asked.

"No sir, I haven't thought about it but I'm a good worker, I learn fast.

That is how I got hired...(READ MORE)


                        WATCH THIS BLK CHASER 
                          FUCK HIS HORNY CHUB

 



                                                               WHY BE BORED?
http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2013/07/bareback-orgy-4min-50secs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment