Saturday, July 16, 2016

SWALLOWING BBC

I emailed an ad about BBC service to completion. Dude emailed me back a pic of a 10 inch uncut black dick. The dude asked me to come to his house, door would be unlocked, come in drain his dick dry and leave. I showed up to his apartment. The door was open slightly, I was nervous until I saw him sitting on the sofa jacking a stiff cock!
Sexy black dude about 5"11, medium build, he motioned for me to come in. At that point I began to lower to my knees in between his legs. I was a little scared but Big Daddy was exactly what I wanted, a big black guy that told me what to do. He began pulling his tank top off as I reached my hands to grab hold of his big fuck stick! My mouth started watering just from feeling it.


By Bbcsub47



1 comment:

  1. Hi all of you Delicious Big Dicked Black Men out there, I'm White Faggot Cocksucker Rick Steele, if that was me above, your Pelvis would be crushing my Nose completely flat as your Balls came to rest firmly against my Chin.
    I am a Bottomlessly Throated Faggot that has yet to go down on a Dick that was just TOO BIG:O
    Contact me at: richardsteele37@yahoo.com if you are packing 8 Inches in Length or Larger and you could use some Balls Deep Bobbing Throat Action from a Highly Skilled White Faggot Cocksucker.
    Give me your Location and your Cock Size and I may be traveling to you soon (USA Only).

    ReplyDelete