Sunday, January 22, 2017

SUCK MY BIG FAT BLACK COCK


He texted me 6am.. Wife's away looking to play. I had been hoping to hook up with this hot stud for quite awhile. This works out perfectly because its my day off. Gps directions to drain this hot chocolate dick. I replied see you in 20 mins.. He responded, "Cum get this dick, and stop texting!" Yes Sir! That text set the whole tone and I raced to his address to taste him. In chats before he told me he didnt want me to rush, he wanted me to take my time and show him why I'm a cocksucker... Challenge accepted!

I park my car, walk to his door, open it, lock is as instructed. I find him laying on the bed ready, waitng, precum. My mouth begins to start watering... Nervous just because this guy is fucking hot and I want to please him and hopefuly become his regular. (Read more)

 

1 comment:

  1. Tell him I cumming over tonite. Staying till he goes to work Monday to shake that thang of his. . . Holla. available_hotdaddy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete