Friday, May 19, 2017

Could I Interest You In Some Sex?


With his shorts down around his ankles, Jay stepped out of them. then I lowered his boxers and he stepped out of them too. Then he pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it on a nearby chair. Jay said, “I want to sit down for my blowjob cocksucker,” as he sat on the couch and spread his legs. He had a nice bush around his black cock and nice hanging black balls that looked really full. I lowered my face between his legs and gently licked the head of his cock. He jerked and let out a faint, “Aaaaaah,” as I proceeded to slowly wrap my lips around the head of his soft blac cock and started to slowly suck. I quickly felt him starting to stir and felt him start swelling and stiffening. He got hard pretty quick, growing to a nice seven inches or so. And he too had a nice mushroom heads. Once Jay was hard I deep throated him all the way down to his balls. As my lips pressed into his pubic hair he let out an, Fuck yeahhh cocksucker. Backing off back to the head, went back down taking him so deep that I felt the head of his black cock pushing into my throat. He must have been enjoying it because he was moaning, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, as I slowly and steadily bobbed my mouth up and down his thick shaft, deep throat him on every down stroke.
He moaned and let out a couple of contented, “Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh, (READ MORE)



http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_965.html

No comments:

Post a Comment