Friday, June 16, 2017

VIEWER STORIES: TAG TEAMING A SLUT

This is the story of sex between two that became a meeting of besty's lust. A friend of a mutual aquaintence told me: My besty, Mitch said you enjoyed a good deep fuck...

Jaquan said: I know Mitch has been fucking you for years. Always told me how you drained his dick of its worth. Those stories made me want you too".

Swm4bm:
Shocked that Jaquan and, his besty(Mitch), had been chatting about our fucking. Mitch says you are a very good fuck, nice and tight." My hands felt his tight body. "Let's get buck-naked" he said pulling at my tshirt. I pulled his boxer briefs off. "

"I want to feel you inside me" I said. "fuck me Jaquan". I pulled my legs back, "Ram your black cock deep down inside" I moaned. "Fucking use that hole Sir". Jaquan spit in my asshole, worked the spit around then his cock was right up deep inside of my gutts. He gruned as black dick stretched my tight asshole and I moaned as if I were almost singing. It felt so good having another younger studs stiff black dick deep in me. Jaquan fucked me extra good and hard, his balls banging against my butt. I immediately started cuming but Jaquan kept drilling me.

Mitch walked into the room "It's O.K." I was so fucking horny now I didn't much care. "I was in fucking studs heaven still feeling a young Jaquan. I knew the feeling of having had Mitch's black curved dick up my ass. It was an awesome hookup. When we were ready to shoot I was eager to take two more hot black loads. Mitch's dick flooded my piggy bottom with a 7 day load. His besty Jaquan feed me another heavy load in my mouth which I sucked him dry. I got up, got dressed, went home and jacked off in the shower while the cum from the two of them ran down my legs from my gapping asshole.

By SWM4BM, KS

No comments:

Post a Comment