Friday, June 9, 2017

GROUP DISCUSSION: Open Relationships

Fifthteen Months Of Service

 I dropped to my knees began kissing his bulge as he moaned. Then he stood and dropped his pants. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.  My jaws stretched  as my lips softley sucked  until it touched my throat and I gagged. I was so shocked at myself taking such a big dick like his in my throat. He slapped my face with his girthy black dick. I sucked, fucked and swallowed him for the next 15 months and he kept me safe and happy. George also has confessed he has always wanted to be intimate with an aggressive black stud.  I can wait till the end of August and that big black dick of ours to come home (READ MORE HERE)






       Share your thoughts in the chat box.






No comments:

Post a Comment