Wednesday, May 15, 2013

VIEWER STORIES


Just manly grunts and room that smelt like hot sweaty men...Mmmm!
I got off work at my usual time 12 midnight. I did not want to go home as usual. I wanted some fun so I took a drive down pass the local Boy Bar. I'd overheard a few co-worker talking about this place where the boys were just in the street and some almost naked. I'd never seen anything like what I overheard them talking about in the locker-room. So I put on my cap and drove slow as I could see horny guys in the street and hanging out inside club.
 
Wow, It was all true... See I 'd had a girlfriend, but was hungry to meet a man who I could share myself with for the weekend!



 Cruizing

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd105/ubNews/PR/l_dfff0f20ea4645991c725df3fed3ba-1.jpg 


Got something to share? 

Leave a comment or better, 
share a personal story. 
Anonymous of coarse. Share your stuff: 
mascuinecompany@gmail.com

1 comment: