Monday, February 14, 2011

VS: DADDY'S VALENTINE NUT

As soon as we walked into my apartment, I was on Darrius. I pushed him against the door and pushed my tongue down his throat. I grabbed him by the ass telling him I wanted to fuck him. He responded by dropping to his knees...

Darrius unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick out. He sniffed my balls and began sucking my dick proper. My eyes rolled back as he worshiped my manhood as I leaned against the wall as he fed from my crotch.

I whispered in his ear, "I wanna fuck you, Daddy.
Do you want some dick in your hole?"

He began begging. "Please fuck Daddies hole. Daddy
wants his Valentine dick up in his hole now."

That's all it took. I turned Darrius around to face the wall. I pulled his jeans down, He wasn't wearing underwear. I spread his ass, spit between his phat cheeks and started dicking down Darrius's hairy hole. All Daddy could do was moan.

He kept begging me to fuck him. I stood up and leaned in
close. "Tell me how bad you want it. Show me how bad you need
this dick!

He couldn't help himself. "Please fuck me, baby.
Daddy needs that dick,
Please fuck me!"

I couldn't hold back anymore. I had to shoot. I grabbed daddy's hips
and just let my load shoot all the way up into his guts. I must have
shot at least 9 to ten squirts of cum.

I pulled my dick out and turned him around. Daddy let out a loud grown as he began to shoot his hot load Happy Valentine's Day he says before he kissed me. Dam, that was hot! Daddy enjoyed the feeling of my seed leaking from his freshly fucked hole!

By Annonymous BFkr404









No comments:

Post a Comment