Monday, January 20, 2014

MY TRIP TO THE GLORYHOLE

I stuck my cock in through the hole to see what it felt like. In no time at all, I felt someone put his mouth on it and begin sucking the whole thing.

I was amazed at how quickly he began to suck on it and wondered if he had been waiting for someone to come in his booth. This guy was very quick and didn't waste a second after I stuck my cock in through the hole!

At first, I wanted to pull away, because I am not used to being sucked, but I have to admit that I DO like the way it feels, so I couldn't pull away. Another reason is that I couldn't. When I put my cock through, it was flaccid, but after the guy began to suck me and it swelled up, it was quite clear that the hole was a little smaller than my cock. At least it wasn't painful, though.

The guy sucked me slowly at first, and paid special attention to the head, which is exhilarating to me and tantalizes me. Then he licked the underside of my circumcised cock, right at the head where the crack is, where it is VERY sensitive.

Then he put the whole head in his mouth again and started sucking it again. I was amazed at how much of my cock he could swallow, as it felt as if he were taking the whole thing. He must have been turned on, because he began to salivate rather heavily as he was sucking me, which to me, made it more titillating as his mouth glided back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, and the sound it was making was turning me on.

When I told him I was about to cum, and said I was going to cum in his mouth if he didn't stop, he sucked harder and faster, until I finally exploded cum deep into his throat!

Now I had a little problem. I was now so excited and my cock so swelled up, I couldn't move it out of the hole, so I needed the guy's help. I asked him to get some lube and put it on my cock so it would slide through the hole. It didn't work though, because he was on the wrong side of the booth, so I had to let him inside my side.

He turned around first and locked the door. Then he reached down and gently smeared some of the lube around my cock and pushed me into the wall. Then I could pull it out of the hole. I thanked the guy, wiped my cock clean. Zipped up and left!


BBC, Brixton Hill, UK

Got a personal story?
Share your experiences:
masculinecompany@gmail.com


  

WHICH BLACK DADDY 
WOULD YOU WANT 
TO FUCK?

http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2014/01/cock-solo-worship.html

B

I











G



Choose Your Black Daddy?

B.
I.
G.
QuizMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment