Sunday, October 19, 2014

WHITE WIFE CINDY

http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2014/06/bear-takes-10-big-black-inches-8-mins.html

There is absolutely nothing she won’t do for good black cock. This video will show Cindy being dicked deep by two thick cocks, while flashing her wedding ring. One of the comments goes: “Nothing better than a lady getting her white cunt knocked up by a group!!!!!

SUNDAY SERVICE



 

Love Thy Neighbor

Michael invited me in and offered me a beer. I don't usually drink beer, but I accepted, wanting to check Michael's demeanor. I wasn't sure if he was going to panic and tell everyone in the neighborhood about the queers living on the street. I did know that he could make our lives miserable if he were some kind of homophobe that thought that we would be spreading man to man sex throughout the community.

I quickly learned that he was embarrassed. He was apologetic. He made it clear that he was straight but that he believed in our right to live our gay lifestyle if that's what we wanted to do. We ended up talking about a half dozen subjects and after a second beer, I decided it was time to go. I thanked him for coming by to warn us and apologized for causing him such embarrassment...(READ MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment