Thursday, June 4, 2015

THICK BLACK AN UNCUT

I felt ecstatic because I haven't had sex this year.
He put that cock inside my hungry mouth slowly, Fuck...
his cock taste so right!

Black Cock
"Damn your mouth feels like pussy, he moaned.
 I sat at his feet, his growing cock firm in my mouth. He moaned and said
"Yes eat that big dick ".

I sucked his black pole seriously, and he drilled my throat with sensations, I felt amazing.
I moaned and groaned a lot "Feed me that hot black cock you feel so good Domino".
As I felt his orgasm nearing I sucked him faster and  he moaned "Take my big cock".

I jacked myself and came as he came. I felt his cock thicken as mouth mouth stretched around that cock, I could not resist those pre-cum filled thrust deep  squirting load shooting in my mouth and cumming. I came grunted sucking down his sweet load.

Black Cock











No comments:

Post a Comment