Tuesday, November 3, 2015

VIEWER STORIES: Theo's Big Black Cock

Biggest Black cock I have ever sucked.

I pulled his briefs down enough to take his cock in my mouth and feel it swell
as I sucked him. I licked his nuts and worked my face behind them, licking his taint and
poking my tongue between his meaty cheeks. "Wow, you're raring to go, aren't you,
baby?" he commented.

I rarely volunteered to rim him, but I wanted to taste every inch of him.
"Oh god, can we go to bed now?" I whined.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.
I loved it when he carried me. I loved knowing that I was his and that
he would soon fill me with his seed as he grunted and fell heavily upon me.

I didn't suck his cock as long as would normally, but I did lick his balls,
and push my tongue into his anus, making long, sweeping swoops with my tongue
upward between his cheeks and then downward, covering his balls with saliva
working my way up again, to push my tongue into him. I needed him to know that
I loved him and even though I wanted him to take me quickly, I licked his inner
thighs, worked my tongue down the back of his strong legs and sucked his toes.
I had done it before and wasn't even sure if he liked me to do it or not, but
my intent was to send a signal that whatever he wanted from me, he could have.

Theo likes taking his time and never hurries when he fucks me. I always stay with
him, doing my best to hold off my own ejaculation until I get some subtle signal
that he is close to cumming. This night, he told me to lie on my stomach and he
put a pillow underneath my groin. He entered me slowly, as he almost always did
and pushed forward until I felt his wiry bush scratching at the soft skin of my
buttocks. "OH GOD, YOU DO THAT GOOD," I declared, my cock throbbing beneath me.

I couldn't last more than three minutes before my cock erupted into the pillow
beneath me. I yelled and yipped and moaned and he knew that he caused me to ejaculate.
He had done it that fast a few times in the past, and he loved it. As my cock slowed
from spewing to oozing the last drops out onto the pillow, I knew he was proud of
himself for making me cum prematurely.

Theo, never one to be hurried, continued to take his time, moving me onto my hands
and knees and later onto my back, before telling me to get back on my hands and knees
again. Once when I thought he was close to cumming, he pulled out and began licking
my ass. When he pushed me down and lay hard on top of me, and wrapped his arms around
my chest and rolled, putting us on our sides.

It had been twenty minutes since I had cum and I was ready for his release. I know he
could have made himself last longer, but he whispered into my ear and asked, "if I cum
now, will you be disappointed."

He knew that after ejaculating so far ahead of him that I wanted him to cum, but I wouldn't
tell him that. "It's your ass baby. Fuck it until you're satisfied."

Theo chuckled. "I don't believe you. I'm gonna breed your hot little pussy right...NOW."
His cockhead was pulled back so that when it flared out and spewed forth his load,
I could feel the thick veins and the mushroom head as they chanelled his cum into me.
I listened to his panting then his hard push forward, sending the last of his cream,
deeper into me.


Biggest Black cock I have ever sucked.Theo reached down and held my limp cock in his hand and kissed my neck. Pulling my face around, he kissed my mouth just before his body went limp and then there was nothing but the sound of his heavy breathing. It had been an intense orgasm for both of us, but almost always, Theo pulled his cum soaked cock from me and waited for me to lick it clean and remove his cock ring.

Bear
NC, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment