Friday, December 4, 2015

VIEWER STORIES (Cuckold)


When I first met my wife she was 23 and I was 28. She had been married once before. I learned very quickly that she was very sexually experienced and I found out she had had a studly black soldier, who was stationed in England, as her boyfriend for a while. I pressed her to tell me more about sex with him and she readily admitted that he had the biggest dick she had ever taken (and she also admitted she had taken quite a few). She said that his favorite position was to get her to climb onto a chair and squat with her lovely ass facing him while she hung onto the back of the chair. Like that, she said, he could drive his dick so far into her that she could feel it hammering against her womb, bucking her hips, slapping his ass and telling him "Go on fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Cuck4Bbc


No comments:

Post a Comment