Friday, September 2, 2016

Pussy Sub Bottom : Viewer Stories

I have been checking you out for quite awhile. Would you let me suck your big dick and fuck me like a pussy sub bottom deserves??? I'm so hot to know what it's like to be with a brother. I was a little afraid that he might punch me or something. But he's willing to do anything to get his big cock off, he's that kind of guy. "Yes, of course" he replied!
I got naked and then I unzips his pants and lowered the boxer. I was astonished by his nice cock. 10" an uncut. I sucked it and he enjoyed.
I removed his pants and boxers then I positioned myself like a doggy on the sofa. He made it so wet. I moaned loudly, while he was slapping my tight ass then spits in my ass hole.
I felt heat running through my sphincter when his dickhead was hitting my asshole. When suddenly it pushed in deep. The more inches he fed my white pink hole, the more pain I felt!. I kept on grunting and groaning. He's thrusting fast. I'm trying to push him away and begged him to stop it but he just stuffed my mouth with his boxers and "OMG", the smell of his boxers makes me feel intoxicated. "You like that black dick, pussy sub bottom? He said it seductively while thrusting with his hands on my chubby round ass.
It felt good having his cock deep inside of me and his warm loads of cum so near to being released. He was grunting and I can feel he was about to bust his nut. He tore my ass a new hole, I think. I was screaming against his boxers stuffed in my mouth.
After a 15 to 20 minutes of deep penetrating thrusts, he pulled out of my gaping asshole, put his black cock to my face. Shot a huge load in my mouth down my throat. After I cleaned his cock of cum. He put on his pants and I quickly got myself together to leave like a good sub does. 

By CaliSissieboy

No comments:

Post a Comment