Wednesday, January 4, 2017

IT'S WHAT YOU'RE HERE FOR


I could hear his low moans through the wall and began to build up a slow steady rhythm as I jerked his shaft into my sucking mouth. Precum was oozing out of his cock which tasted so good on my tongue and with his cock now fully erect my mouth was fully stretched to the limit as I bobbed my head up and down, sliding my tongue along the sensitive underside of his cock. I slid my mouth further down his shaft getting as much of his cock in my mouth as I could then slowly drew back until the head was just barely touching my lips. I repeated this motion over and over, gradually getting faster until eventually he was about to cum. I continued sucking on his brown uncut cock taking him to the point of no return and as he moaned out loudly, a huge spurt of cum hit the back of my throat.. (Read More)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment