Friday, January 20, 2017

VS: DOING IT IN THE PARK

It was late last night. I'd been jerking my cock, sitting in the car, before going into the park and into the bushes. Finally my eyes adjusting to the dark enough to see the place was empty, what a disappointment. Still semi hard, I thought I might as well make the most of it and flopped out my cock, beginning to jerk off. All of a sudden, while I was really getting into the rhythm and enjoying myself, letting my guard down, I felt a hand grab my butt tightly. I froze, and looked to the left, into the glistening eyes of a very sexy sounding man of color wearing a baseball cap, tee-shirt and his underwear pulled down below his knees. He had a big black dick, I immediately knew what to do. I dropped to my knees in the grass, and started sucking and chewing on his cock  like no tomorrow. He groaned.. hot black cut dick, the kind of which were rare in these parts and very enjoyable. I took the whole head in my mouth, sucking and licking, and started to move it deeper and deeper into my throat, licking all the way. Sucking and licking and throating deep, I got into a rhythm and this guy was enjoying me,. I was loving it. I closed my eyes in bliss with every taste, every smell, the feel of him.
(Read More)

No comments:

Post a Comment