Tuesday, April 11, 2017

MEETING THE NEW GUY AT WORK - Viewer Stories



Just another day at the work, Doing my things when a new co-worker showed up. He was a muscled black guy, and it was his first day in the office. I couldn't stop staring at him and his hot body. I have never had any homo fantasies and never stared at a man the way I was staring, but I couldn't help myself. He looked back at me and I pretended I wasn't looking and went back to work.

After the end of the day at the office, I went straight to my car so I could get home before rush hour. Then I felt someone grabbed my arm, I turned around and saw the new hot coworker behind me. He said: "I saw you staring at me today". Then I started to apologize. He held my hand and rub at his dick, saying: "Is this what you want?" Omg! It felt big! And while I was standing there, without any reaction to what was happening, he handed me a note, and said: "See you later".

I watched him drive away, and got into my car. I opened the note, there was an address. I drove home and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I got home, changed clothes and quickly drove to that address. I was heterosexul up to this point, but I couldn't fight what was going to happen. I arrived at the address, and it was a nice house. I knocked on the door, and he opened it. He was shirtless, and I tried to not stare at his hot body. He said: "Come on in", then I entered. I said: "Hey, I don't even know your name yet". He said: "Relax, you can call me Daddy, and you're going to be my slut for the night, and probably for a long time after that also".

http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_46.htmlAs we got inside his house, he said: "I'm going to be straight up with you, because I think you know why you're here right?". I really got lost in the moment, my dick was hard as fuck and I answered: "To serve you, Daddy"... "Perfect" he said. The he started to take his pants off, and the monster started to reveal itself. If I thought it was big when I rubbed it, now it looks enormous, like really fucking giant black dick. I was speechless, as he dropped me to my knees and I started to suck that monster dick. I never did that before, but it felt great. I put my whole mouth on it as it touched my throat, and there was still a lot of inches of black meat outside my mouth. He said: "You like that, don't you? You dirty slut". All I could do was shake my head in a positive way, because my mouth was too busy with that giant dick. I started to lick it on the side and kissing it. He said "Okay, it's time for you to feel pain" as he pushed me to the ground in doggy position. He grabbed some lube and passed on my tight asshole. All I could do was hope it wouldn't hurt too much. He slowly put his dick's head on my asshole as I screamed like a whore. He said: "Why are you screaming? The worst part is yet to come!". Then he pounded the rest of his big black dick, or better yet, giant black dick, till nothing could go in anymore. I was feeling so much pain, but I felt something different, I felt pleasure and I realized I was doing something I have never even dreamed of, and it was feeling great. The he started to pound it harder and harder, and I was screaming till the first moment that that monster entered in my ass. He kept fucking me in the ass for about four more minutes, then he took it out, turned me around, and nutted all over my face. He said: "Lick it all, slut! Don't even dare to let a single drop fall on my carpet, or it's gonna be way worse". I started to lick that warm cum off my face, and it tasted good. He said: "Okay slut, now that I'm done with you, I'm may let my friends finish you off".

Best Male Blogs

Before I could even ask "what friends?", a door opened in the right side of the living room, and six other black guys showed up, and all of them looked really hot too. They started to take their clothes off as I was hungry for more dick. All of their dicks were really big also, and they made a circle around me as I was surrounded by those black dicks. It was really hard to suck all those black dicks at once, but I did my best. As I was sucking and jerking off those big dicks, one of them started to fuck me in the ass, and fortunately it didn't hurt a lot this time. They took turns pounding my ass hole, as I felt it get bigger every time. After several minutes, they all started to nut and cum all over my face, as I would lick it all and it all those loads of cum. Them my coworker, which was in the back the whole time watching me being gangbanged, got up and said: "Good work slut, time to leave now, see you tomorrow at work, and maybe, you can feel this big black dick later tomorrow". I answered: "For sure, Daddy, see you tomorrow"!

By
OfficeSlutForBlackDaddy,
Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment