Wednesday, January 26, 2011

VIEWER STORIES - PUBLIC SEX

I headed to the public restroom in the mall on my way to the gym. While taking a piss at the urinal this sexy shorty stood next to me at the urinals. He's getting so close? Wow, I thought but was majorly turned on by him!

We both stood there for a good 2 minutes. I finally looked over and he was steady jacking his dick with his tongue out watching mine... he nudged me on to follow him into a last stall. There we stood facing each other, holding each other, jerking each other. I've never done anything in public before. He got down on his knees to wet my dick and then backed onto it slowly. I could feel his ass heat intensifying while choke holding my dick until I touched deep inside his ass walls.

See this is my first time with a man an I'm try'na feed shorty this 6 day load. I locked my arms around his waist pinching his nipples from the back.. I smacked his ass while deep dicking him down. He began to moan, whispered in a heavy Spanish accent, I Papi, Fuck me... Sounded sexy! Fucking this Latin shorty in a public spot was so hot... I was about to cream his pie... Just when he pulled away, zipped up, saying, the cops Papi... and was out!

There I stood dumbfounded, naked in public, my dick still pre-cumming and rock hard. I could smell his ass on me and the remnants of his cologne and sweat... Radio chatter from the cops hip fills the rest room with fear... I quickly tried to compose myself not knowing how things would end... The rest of the day was a blur. 


S.W.S. 
So Beach, Miami


Got a personal story?
Share your experiences:

masculinecompany@gmail.com





WHAT WOULD YOU DO,
IF YOU WALKED IN AND FOUND
SOMEONE HAVING SEX?
REPORT THEM TO AUTHORITIES
IGNORE THEM/ LEAVE
ASK TO JOIN THEM

View Results

No comments:

Post a Comment