Monday, June 9, 2014

BETWEEN US

http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-trip-to-gloryhole.html

"I'm thinking I want you. Right now." I dropped to my knees, and quicker than I knew it his cock was in his mouth. I held my breath, my eyes went to the back of my head. It had been a long time. For a few moments there was no sound except the slurping noises of satisfaction as I sucked and licked all over him. All too soon I felt the cum stirring in his balls and quickly pulled back.

"
He asked... what'd you do that for?" His thighs were trembling from that slow milking... I almost came he said. I didn't want him to cum yet... with my mouth at the base of his shaft. I looked up. He smirked and unloaded a flood of cum down my throat and on my beard!

Share your Oral experiences:
Masculinecompany@gmail.com

http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2013/03/hot-weekend.html
Submissions can be real personal, or fantasy! No matter what you share.. Keep it hot!

Viewer submissions will be featured in up coming post. Thanks again for keeping this sexy & hot for all!

Mco.

No comments:

Post a Comment