Friday, August 30, 2013

BETWEEN US : SUB GETS FUCKED BY AN ANONYMOUS TOP, HE MET ONLINE.

http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2014/07/who-would-you-choose.html

He had me bent over the bed and was shoving my head into the mattress. He then slid his cock into my ass and said to me "now I'm really going to fuck you." And he did. He began hammering long strokes into my ass. Gripping my ass cheeks for leverage and slapping them until they were beat red. I was screaming and moaning as loud as I could, but he just shoved my face into the bed harder and told me to take it like the little bitch I was. I thought I was going to pass out, and the whole time he was abusing me and talking to me like a bitch I started to get more and more turned on.

After 5 minutes I started throwing my ass into his cock, he loved this because it made my ass tremble even more when his body slammed into mine, and I started begging him "fuck me harder! Please! I have been a bad boy! Fuck me daddy!" He started chuckling and said " I am your daddy aren't i bitch?" And I yelled "yes you're my daddy, and I've been bad, please fuck me!" And I don't know what came over me but then I started yelling " cum inside me daddy! Fill me with your cum, I wanna be full of your cum! Please daddy I need it in my ass now!" This made him go crazy and he started fucking me holding nothing back. Slamming all 9.5 inches into me with all his strength.


He came up and slid his cock back into my ass, being on my knees, I could literally feel my daddy penetrated a new place inside my tight white asshole. And he I let out a grateful moan. He fucked me for 25 more minutes, and then said he was ready to cum. I said "cum wherever you want daddy."

He reminded me that I was now his little bitch, and that daddy was going to need his bitch to come by more often. As I walked away I turned around and smiled, and said whatever you say daddy.

Anonymous BCSub,
HTX



                                                                             
cum for bear
Share your hot experiences:
                                                        masculinecompany@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment