Monday, November 17, 2014

FUCKING



He got me on all four and positioned his dick at my entrance and dug himself in…I was screaming with pain as he got deeper and deeper.  It took him almost 5 minutes to get his cock completely inside my hole as I was really tight. Once in,  he relaxed for a moment and began screwing me hard.  I began to moan as he held my hips for support.  His every thrust was stronger and he fucked me deeper…i was in heaven…. ohhh yeaaa…. ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh… i begged him to fuck me deeper and he plunged more and more inside me.

He fucked me for a whole 15 minutes and took out his cock.  I immediately went for it and took it in my mouth. I was sucking his cock deeply and he held my head and pushed it towards his cock more and more.  That's when he started cumming. His cum was really thick and he began cumming in gallons.  I couldn’t take it all in my mouth and his cum began dripping down my neck,  softly flowing down my cleavage and ending in my belly... (READ MORE)







No comments:

Post a Comment