Thursday, June 2, 2016

HORNY CONFESSIONS... SHARE YOURS




http://masculinecpny.blogspot.com/2016/04/service-relief.html?zx=9c316b5e562ad961&m=1
It was a long day at the office and all I wanted was to get out of my clothes, get naked, have a glass of wine and relax. I pick up my mail from the box get on the elevator push my floor button like normal.
This short thick white guy got on the elevator on the 3rd floor, I've scene him checking me out a few times. Mean while, the white guy pushed 8, the door closed and then the elevator just stopped! Oh shit, we're stuck. I took out my cell phone called the front desk and informed security we needed assistance.
The white guy whom I was stuck on the elevator with looked at me pointed at my crotch, dropped to his knees, and quicker than I knew.. my dick was in his mouth! It had been quite sometime since anyone had serviced me this good. For a few moments there was no sound except slurping noises of satisfaction as he sucked and licked all over me in the elevator.
All too soon I felt the cum stirring in my balls and quickly pulled back. "Yo, what'd you do that for..." The white guy asked? My thighs were trembling from that slow intense milking, I almost came down his greedy throat! Not two seconds sooner the elevator began to move again.. we got off on the next floor.

To be continued...




1 comment: