Wednesday, July 13, 2016

DREAM CUM TRUE



I had sucked cock before but not one as big as this one, and certainly not a black one. I slowly let my tongue out and found his juicy cock head. Umm tasted nice and clean. I gave it another lick and then another. It sure was big but ever so nice. I licked and licked on it, to get him all hot and I knew I had to start swallowing it some time soon. I had got him all hard by now and thought that it would feel really nice to have the whole thing in my mouth filling me up. I attempted it but I realized I had to open my mouth much wider to get him in. He wasn't half way in and already I was getting hard from his invasion. Wow I thought this is one fine black cock - a dream come true.


By Todd Tomorrow

WHEN SUCKING COCK DO YOU SWALLOW OR SPIT?


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment