Wednesday, August 10, 2016

AFTER WORK DETOUR

Got a text earlier from a Big black cock needing a warm ass to fuck, good head too. Excited for the chance, I agreed to meet after work. Never have I hooked up with a black guy, but its something that I have always wanted! Leaving the office at 4pm. I texted my anonymous black stud.. I would be at his door in 20 minutes. Received a reply text to knock on the door once. I knocked on the door, he said, "Come in." I opened the door and came in locking it behind me. He was laying back on the bed, stiff black cock waiting! He told me to come get this dick... I dropped to my knees as commanded putting his uncut meat into my thirsty mouth!
At some point my shirt, tie, slacks are removed. I didn't know his name. What I knew was my place was to service this stiff black cock by any means necessary. Once he began to fuck me. I knew this was the best detour I'd ever taken after work, before going home. Fuck me, fuck me..


By AnWs4use

No comments:

Post a Comment